OCTOMINER Brand GPU Mining Rig Products
ALL PARTS EXCEPT GPUs are covered by a one year warranty by OCTOMINER Limited. GPUs are covered by applicable manufacturers’ warranties, which are normally 3 months for crypto mining use. 7 days technical support is included, via email, chat, Skype or phone.
1. A one year warranty is provided starting from the actual shipping date. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting OCTOMINER RMA Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the product directly from OCTOMINER. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective mining rigs within warranty period can be repaired free of charge under the warranty policy. OCTOMINER offers after-warranty service/repair at the cost of parts and labor.
4. This warranty does not apply to:
a. Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
b. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
c. Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product;
d. Pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The software that may be installed with the product is sold “as is”;
e. damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware.
5. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
b. Damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
c. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from OCTOMINER first;
d. Burnt areas on any parts or components;
e. Parts/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment;
f. Overclocking or any other modifications to hardware, BIOS settings or software;
g. Removing or defacing any warranty sticker, for example the motherboard warranty sticker, etc.;
h. Obvious signs of physical misuse, for example falling from a height, excessive force in removing GPUs from slots, etc.
6. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with OCTOMINER instructions. In some cases Octominer may accept photo proof to confirm an issue, but this is at the sole discretion of Octominer.
7. OCTOMINER will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
8. OCTOMINER does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.
9. In some cases, OCTOMINER may require proof of purchase from customer to validate a warranty claim. (See term 2 above.)
GPUs & ASIC Miners Purchased from OCTOMINER
GPUs and ASIC miners are covered by applicable manufacturers’ warranties. Please refer to manufacturers’ websites for details regarding warranty terms and coverage.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OCTOMINER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH THE OCTOMINER PRODUCT.