Shipping & Handling
Order processing time:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email from OCTOMINER. The majority of units will be ready for shipment within 1-3 working days after receiving your order. If we are out of stock of a particular item, we will notify you of our estimated shipping date. We will send you tracking information within 12 hours of your order leaving our facilities to the email address you provided when checking out.
Delivery will be arranged after the order is fully paid. OCTOMINER deliveries are fulfilled by third parties such as DHL, FedEx, EMS or other suitable service providers, depending on the product, destination and availability. Prices of products do not include the delivery cost unless otherwise stated on the website. PLEASE NOTE THAT DELIVERY TIME ESTIMATES ARE NOT GUARANTEED DELIVERY TIMES. OCTOMINER WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OFFER ANY COMPENSATION FOR DELAYED DELIVERY.
Upon delivery of the products to the carrier, it shall be deemed completion of our delivery, and the title and the risks of damage and loss of the products shall be transferred to you. We will insure shipments against loss when possible.
Special Note to International Buyers:
IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND OTHER CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ITEM PRICE OR SHIPPING COST. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We strongly recommend that you inform yourself of the relevant import duties, taxes and product import regulations and requirements in your country before purchasing OCTOMINER products.
Buyers in Remote Locations/ODA
In some countries, there are areas that are considered Remote Locations or ODA (Out of Delivery Area) by delivery service providers. As a result, the shipping cost to these locations may be much higher than the OCTOMINER website estimated shipping cost to that country. In the event that your shipping address is deemed a Remote Location/ODA, OCTOMINER reserves the right to adjust the invoice shipping cost to reflect our actual shipping cost. OCTOMINER will inform you of the updated shipping cost and either (a) request additional payment before shipping your goods, or (b) allow you to adjust your order quantities so that there is additional money available to pay the extra shipping cost, or (c) allow you to cancel your order and receive a full refund in cryptocurrency for the USD value of your order (exchange rate to be calculated at the time OCTOMINER processes your refund).
Occasionally parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. Possible reasons for non-delivery:
•Incorrect address. If the address is incorrect or outdated the parcel will typically be returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
•Incorrect address format. If our system doesn’t recognize the way an address was entered the parcel may be assigned to a carrier that can’t deliver to that address.
•Failed delivery attempts. Most of our carriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. If they find that they cannot successfully deliver your parcel it will be returned to us.
•Refused by recipient. A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if s/he believes it is being delivered by mistake.
•Illegible address. In rare cases address labels may become illegible in transit. If that happens a carrier will return the parcel to us.
•Damaged in transit. If a parcel is damaged while it is on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
+Customer fails to complete customs clearance within the allotted time limit, which may vary from 1 week to 2 months depending on the regulations of the receiving country.
Returned parcels incur very expensive shipping fees, for which the buyer must compensate OCTOMINER. If your parcel is returned to us, we will contact you to discuss further shipping options. There may be additional shipping charges if the package could not be delivered to the address you provided in your order; i.e., the alternative address provided costs more to ship to than the original shipping address provided.
Damaged Shipping Policy
Some packages may be damaged during shipping. Please keep in the mind the following points when receiving your package(s) from OCTOMINER:
- Please inspect your package right way (open shipping/retail boxes to inspect their contents), BEFORE signing for the delivery. Do not sign for a delivery if packages are missing. All shipments are marked to show the total number of packages; e.g., for a 3 package shipment the 3 different packages will be marked 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 on the outside of the package.
- Do not assume the item is undamaged because the packaging does not show signs of damage.
- Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged without first inspecting their contents.
- If the delivery person does not allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him or her to wait while you contact their office or customer service department.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our customer service department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat on octominer.com website.
- If you have signed for a shipment, and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.
- If you encounter any delivery issues, please contact OCTOMINER by email at email@example.com or live chat on our website.
In the unlikely event that your shipment is lost, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue with our logistics partners.
Please read OCTOMINER’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on octominer.com